Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Ganeshas, The Fall entry😍

I love doing Quilled Ganeshas , my signature creations and when IQCG theme for September 2017 was announced , I wanted to do different things ,but then realized it is #Navrathri season, why not make Quilled Ganeshas as a Fall entry 😍

I am submitting my Quilled Ganeshas for #IQCG40-Fall Theme.

 Here's presenting to you all, my
Quilled Ganesha miniatures in Red and Orange .The body is quilled with 5mm quilling strips and made into a jhumka dome in red and orange respectively with yellow coloured neck and ear parts.The hands, palms, trunk is quilled and made with red and orange colours and stuck to the Ganesha miniatures .The Ganeshas sit on a quilled peetam , a tight coil,made of red,yellow,green and gold strips decorated with antique half beads .

Thanks !!
Happy Crafting
Yoursquillfully,
Aiswarya.S.Balaji

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilled Ganesha... Lovely embellishments. Thank you for playing along with us at IQCG. Hope to see you soon again. Priya-DT

    ReplyDelete